Tuesday, April 5, 2011

An Introduction

Hello, and welcome to the outlet for my obsession; historical costume and fashion.  Here you will be able to follow me as i continue to learn and develop my skills as both a seamstress, a historian and as a blogger. This is my first blog so i ask that you bear with me as i go through the learning curve. Here you will see my inspirations, progress of my work (both the good and the bad), my struggles my breakdowns, the laughing and the tears, absolutely everything from the inside out. Every artist is their own worst critic and i find that i am the same way. Constructive criticism is appreciated all i ask is that you be kind. Remember i am learning and will continue to learn.

1 comment:

  1. The site looks great. Love all the corset pictures... very cool. Best of luck on your endeavors my dear friend.

    ReplyDelete